Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost One Year Later!

Yes, it really has been a long time since I have posted. Have been busy though. Shelby is now 9 and is in the 4th grade. She is also playing soccer again this year & is on the junior varsity cheerleading squad. Samantha will be 8 in Dec and is in the 2nd grade. She is playing soccer for the first time this year. Sarah and Sidney are now one. They both are still learning to walk. They stand up & take steps, but have not taken off yet. They love to eat and play with all their sisters. We also have news. Sounds like we are moving back to TN. Ed has accepted the position of Project Manager. He will work with a team that will install an encryption software on laptops at Air Force bases in the United States. This will require Eddie to travel Mon - Thurs, but it means he could live where ever he wishes. We have made the decision to move back to TN so I could get help with all these children. There is an opening at our Humboldt plant, which I started at 8 years ago. I should know soon if I will be relocating or if I am not offered the position, I have decided to be a stay at home mom b/c either way we are coming back home!

No comments: